Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hoya 58mm DMC PRO1 UV filter

Hoya 58mm DMC PRO1 UV filter
Hoya 58mm DMC PRO1 UV filter is one of the latest Hoya UV filters which you can use for your Canon Powershot SX10 IS camera.  I have a Hoya Super HMC PRO 1 UV filter which I bought for $60. These days I don't see it at Amazon. So I think Hoya 58mm DMC PRO1 UV filter is the next best thing you can find. Its also only $50 or less, Cheaper than Hoya 58mm Super HMC PRO 1 UV filter.

I have no idea how this Hoya Digital UV filter differ from Hoya Super HMC filter but I have seen loads of 5 star rating for it at Amazon. So I guess its a good quality filter just like the Hoya Super HMC PRO 1 UV filter. Also if you don't want to pay $50 for this Hoya 58mm DMC PRO1 UV filter then you can buy Hoya Super HMC UV filter ( not the PRO 1 ) for around $30 at Amazon. I think its a good filter for its price. Also its highly phrased by photographers.

I think this Hoya filter is one of the more affordable quality filters in market. It would work nicely for any Canon bridge camera from SX10 to Canon SX50 or SX60. Price is bit higher than average but better quality too.

No comments:

Post a Comment